quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Tributo - I Sometimes Wish I Was Famous - A Swedish Tribute To Depeche Mode [1991]




















Um tributo ao Depeche Mode muito bom..

Tracklist:

01. Dreaming of me - Page
02. Something to do - Cat Rapes Dog
03. My secret garden - Elegant Machinery
04. Photographic - Pouppée Fabrikk
05. Puppets - Signal
06. Fly on the windscreen - Dead Eyes Open
07. Blasphemous rumours - Inside Treatment
08. New life - Cultivated Bimbo
09. Stripped - Scene Of Ritual
10. Ice machine - S.P.O.C.K
11. New dress - Sol Niger
12. The things you said - One Hit Wonder
13. Sun and the rain fall - Ater Koma
14. To have and to hold - No Hotel
15. Never let me down again - Big Fish
16. Shouldn't have done that - Systema The Affliction



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário